Sins and Needles

"With a new cosmopolitan, less insular generation it might again grow into a sincere expression of a man loving to create with his own hand, or shall we rather say-- woman, emancipated, finally creates with her own genius." --The Sacred History of Knitting, by Heinz Edgar Kiewe (1971).

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Kitty Bed-Along



It's knit-along time!! Don't you just love Wendy's cat Lucy? Sooooooo cute.


This is the start of the third one. The first two I forgot to get pictures of, but I donated them to the shelter to sell (I asked Wendy's permission first, of course!!!!) I'm using Lamb's Pride in Amethyst on sz 13 needles, but when that runs out I have some pretty Lamb's Pride in Jaded Dreams to use. I don't think I'll put on the fun fur, because my funds are too low right now to buy a $6 skein of it.

I talk about Wendy like she and I are friends in this post, but really I just fangirl her a lot!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home